Ultramodern design that is also a perfect combination between architectural creativity and environmentally aware construction. Every unit at I Granchi has been created with full respect for indigenous tradition, making use of local techniques and materials; from the Tarazo floor to the Niru coloured plaster, from the windows in local glass style to the roof with beams made from Casuarina, the typical tree used in Kenya to construct makuti roofs.
• We offer free laundry service for all the linen provided by the structure
• For personal clothes and linen, the laundry is available at an additional cost
• We organise airport transfers at an additional cost.
• We can also organise car hires at an additional cost.
• Free parking is available for our guests.